CNC Aluminium Services. XingDa CNC provides precision machining services, including CNC milling, CNC turning, precision grinding, prototyping. We manufacture a wide variety of machined parts, spare parts, and components for a wide range of industries.
CNC Aluminium Services
Aluminium CNC Parts. Aluminium is a lightweight, non-magnetic, silver-colored metal that can be formed into almost any shape.
Properties of Aluminium
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Good heat and electrical conductivity
- Easily machined
- Reflects heat and light
We’re able to create a wide variety of geometries. We can machine a wide range of metals and plastics.
We are experts at CNC turning, or CNC lathes. We are able to produce high-quality, close tolerance parts for needs ranging from rapid prototyping to high volume runs of machined parts.
Advantages Of CNC Machining Services
CNC machining services at XingDa have many advantages for product development that can make it the ideal solution not only for rapid prototyping but also for volume production. Here is what you should consider.
- Quick removal of large amounts of metal as well as plastic resins
- Highly accurate and repeatable
- Excellent for making complex geometries
- Suitable for many different kinds of substrates
- Scalable volumes from one to 1000+
- Low investment in tooling and preparation cost
- Fast turnaround
- Parts are full-strength and can be put into service immediately
- Excellent surface finishes
- Easily customized
CNC Machining Materials
CNC Machining Tolerances
Our general tolerances for CNC machining of metals is DIN-2768-1-fine and for plastics, DIN-2768-1-medium. Tolerances are greatly affected by part geometry and type of material. We will consult with you on every part of your project and will seek to provide the highest degree of precision possible.
Our finishing services include:
- Powder Coating
- Laser engraving
From 1 to 1000+
We can handle machining projects of all sizes, ranging from single prototypes to thousands of machined parts.
Get Your CNC Machining Project Started Today
Once you send us your 3D CAD file, one of our customer service engineers will check your design for manufacturability to ensure that the part can be made to your expectations and budget requirements. Contact us today for a free quote!